This program is for children who want to play hockey and already know how to skate. Your child must be born in 2017 or younger to participate in the 6U development program. Full hockey equipment is required to participate! The focus here is on skill development and hockey fundamentals. The following information is required to register for the Power City Bruins 6U development program:
- All ice will be led by a USA Hockey Instructor and each session will take place at Hyde Park Ice Arena
- All participants are required to register with USA hockey every year at www.usahockey.com prior to registering with the program. For players 6 years of age and younger there is no annual fee. You will need your child's USA hockey number for registration.
- For participants that are new to the Power City Bruins program, you will need a copy of your child's birth certificate submitted when attending.
- The USA Hockey ADM Program will be modified and used.
- Cross Ice games will begin after week 4. We will have an opportunity to play in full ice games against Canadian & local Western New York teams
- You can try the program for the first 6 weeks for FREE
- Each player will receive a jersey and matching socks.
- 56 hours of on ice instruction. On average 3 ice times per week. All ice times are included in the cost of $495 per player.